The Unofficial Clinic Manual

Please Login to view content and Post. After you register, you'll have to wait for an Admin to activate your account before you can get on. After you get a confirmation email, you'll be able to get on the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to view content and Post. After you register, you'll have to wait for an Admin to activate your account before you can get on. After you get a confirmation email, you'll be able to get on the site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Use the SEARCH function above to help find what you're looking for. If you know how to do something that isn't here, please post it!

Offering class III and class IV: Asking for CU/CL, 1 SRP, 2 class II amalgams

NickB
    Contributor
    Contributor

Offering class III and class IV: Asking for CU/CL, 1 SRP, 2 class II amalgams Empty Offering class III and class IV: Asking for CU/CL, 1 SRP, 2 class II amalgams

Post  NickB Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 am

Lets help each other out one more time. Post here if you have any procedures you still need to complete or any patients you want to transfer with procedures that may help your classmates graduate before September when we have to start paying tuition again.

Personally I can offer 1 class III composite and 1 class IV composite (i'm not sure if you can use the class IV for a summative). Pt is willing to come in any day at 4:15 to finish these fillings.

I could use 1 patient for CU/CL, 2 class II amalgams, and 1 quad of SRP.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:59 am