The Unofficial Clinic Manual

Please Login to view content and Post. After you register, you'll have to wait for an Admin to activate your account before you can get on. After you get a confirmation email, you'll be able to get on the site.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Please Login to view content and Post. After you register, you'll have to wait for an Admin to activate your account before you can get on. After you get a confirmation email, you'll be able to get on the site.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Use the SEARCH function above to help find what you're looking for. If you know how to do something that isn't here, please post it!

4 posters

Guides we Need

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Guides we Need Empty Guides we Need

Post  Admin Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:22 pm

Guides we need:
    1) How to write and submit your WAs
    2) How to submit your CRAs
    3) Signing up for Tx Planning seminars
    4) How to go through a DiagnosticClinic appointment efficiently.

Those are pretty simple ones, but please feel free to make one. Or to add to the list.
    NickB
    Contributor
    Contributor

Guides we Need Empty Re: Guides we Need

Post  NickB Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:26 pm

I'd love if someone who's done a crown could write a guide. I hear there's a lot of stuff to do that we weren't told like some kind of flowsheet and that perio has to check your prep to see if crown lengthening is needed. I'm sure the class could use one on this.
    papastmi

Post  papastmi Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:18 pm

I would like to see an armamentarium (yes i used schnells favorite word) guide for different procedures, hard to know what to bring the first time your doing something.
    Alisun
    Alisun
    Contributor
    Contributor

Post  Alisun Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:33 pm

I'd love a:
    how to use the x-ray machines on the 5th/6th floors
    Alisun
    Alisun
    Contributor
    Contributor

Post  Alisun Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:14 am

Oh!! I have a good one!!!
    We need a How To on the Remo Flow Sheet...
    so you don't have to wait 20 mins in line for Leila only to have her tell you you need lines X,Y,Z signed, go get them signed, come back, wait 20 MORE MINUTES, only to have her say ok now grab this OTHER lab form and get it signed...really....you do know they're being signed by the same faculty member...you couldn't have just told me this to begin with????...got get the additional signature (look unprepared and ridiculous to your faculty member) and then WAIT IN LINE AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 20 MINUTES!!!!!!
    i can't stand inefficiency!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:06 pm